Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
I’ve never seen anything like this before, so I thought I’d pass it along.
I’m using this
Crab emerging from its old shell and straight into my nightmares.
White-lined spinx hummingbird moth Hyles lineata — First time I’ve had one of these beauties in my garden, my new fave visitor :)
little things that actually make a difference to general life happiness:
•drinking lots of water
•eating fresh fruit
•thinking positively about yourself and others
•washing your face twice a day
•changing your sheets once a week
•hot baths with Epsom salts
•face masks using from things in your house
•sleeping more than 7 hours per night
•reorganizing your clothes, makeup, possessions etc
•keeping your living space clean
American Horror Story: Freak Show
i don’t want to be a part of a college system where plagiarism is a worse crime than rape
Bitchcraft Episodes 1-10